[Arabidopsis] RNA extraction from dry seed

Zacharie LeBlanc via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by zleblanc from uoguelph.ca)
Tue Feb 3 18:47:58 EST 2009

Hi all, I'm trying to extract RNA from dry Arabidopsis seeds in order to do
some expression profiling. I'm currently using a homogenizer in order to
grind 0.1 grams of seeds then use the protocol given along with Plant RNA
Reagent by Invitrogen. verification of my product on a 0.1% agarose gel
hasn't yielded any positive results yet. any thoughts?
-Zach LeBlanc