[Arabidopsis] Use of different LUC systems in Arabidopsis?

Marie-Theres Hauser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by marie-theres.hauser from boku.ac.at)
Wed Feb 4 11:17:45 EST 2009

Dear Arabidopsis newsgroup members,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with different luciferase systems. I am particularly interested in the Renilla and the novel secreted Metridia luciferase which was optimized for animal systems.

Thanks for your help
Marie-Theres

Dr. Marie-Theres Hauser

Department of Applied Genetics and Cell Biology
BOKU - University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna
Muthgasse 18 A-1190 Vienna Austria/EUROPE

Tel: +43-1-36006-6371
FAX: +43-1-36006-6392
e-mail: marie-theres.hauser from boku.ac.at
http://www.boku.ac.at/zag/AG_hauser.htm