[Arabidopsis] In need of transgenic Arabidopsis with altered root:shoot ratio

Patricia Oikawa via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pyo6n from virginia.edu)
Wed Feb 4 15:17:30 EST 2009

Hello,
I am a graduate student in need of an Arabidopsis with expression of
isopentenyl transferase (IPT) gene in the roots.  I need
 the plants to exhibit drastically reduced root:shoot ratios, or
significantly reduced root mass.
Does anyone have suggestions?
Thank you,
Patty Oikawa