[Arabidopsis] avoiding sample movement in confocal microscope

Damiani via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Isabelle.Damiani from sophia.inra.fr)
Fri Feb 6 04:11:26 EST 2009

Dear members,

Using confocal microscopy I want to see fluorescence appear after
treatment of roots with various solutions.
The problem is that the treatment makes the sample move on the slide.
Thus, I cannot follow the fluorescence on the same focal plan.

Is anybody know how to fix a sample on a slide to avoid all the
movements of the sample?

Thank you.

Isabelle