[Arabidopsis] Internship position in Plant System biology group at Oak Ridge National Lab

Basu, Manojit M. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by basumm from ornl.gov)
Mon Jan 12 16:04:46 EST 2009

I am looking for an intern to work in the areas of plant molecular
biology and tissue culture. We are working with poplar to

study root growth and development in order to increase total biomass.

For more information about internship program at ORNL please visit the
following website for technical details:

http://www.orau.gov/hereatornl/Page1.htm

Candidates are advised to check eligibility and apply at the website.
For any further information please feel free to contact me at

 mmb at ornl dot gov

The position is available immediately.

Thanks

Manojit Basu