[Arabidopsis] introducing to Scientist solutions

Qiang Wang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by qwang from msu.edu)
Thu Jan 29 17:03:34 EST 2009

Dear all, just to introduce the www.scientistsolutions.com, a wonderful
platform for scientists

About Scientist Solutions

Scientist Solutions Inc. was started in 2004 for the purpose of promoting
the worldwide advancement of science and biotechnology. To achieve this goal
we have developed an internet discussion site or "Board" to provide
scientists a resource for the exchange of ideas and information. The
Scientist Solutions Board contains 40 categories of scientific disciplines
that are further divided into discussion forums. It is here in these forums
that scientists may interact with other scientists submitting questions,
answers, comments, ideas, conducting polls and developing collaborative
relationships.

Scientist Solutions is a life sciences board run by scientists for
scientists. As such, Scientist Solutions is moderated by a team of full time
scientific staff in order to maintain the integrity of our board for the
sole purpose of scientific discussion and networking.  It is our hope that
Scientist Solutions will encourage the exchange of information between
investigative researchers and thereby contribute to the advancement of
Science.

In December, 2006 at the American Society for Cell Biology Meeting Scientist
Solutions revealed a new website featuring "My Benchspace" where scientists
can create their own science page and form small communities to further
networking on the Internet; a Protocols section for scientists to contribute
their own protocols and other valuable links; and Events.