[Arabidopsis] help!!!!!!!!!!!

sayanti mandal via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by sayanti_mandal from yahoo.com)
Sat Jul 11 04:03:52 EST 2009

hi

I am a student from India,Delhi.doing PhD from University of Delhi South
Campus,i am working in host-pathogen interactions,using arabidopsis as a model
plant.But the problem is that my arabidopsi plant aren't grow well, they are
still stunt, after one month of their transfer from the germination plate.They are
grow in a temp of 22c,12 hrs day /night light with proper watering + nutrient also. After
2 months of growth they look thin and skeleton like. So every experiment is a failure, as the
pathogen is opportunistic one,grows well on stressed tissue.My work is also
suffering because of it. I hope to look froward for a reply.

Sayanti Mandal

Genetics Lab

South Campus

University of Delhi South