[Arabidopsis] Gateway-compatible GFP fusion vector

Raka Mitra via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rmitra from carleton.edu)
Wed Jul 29 11:02:37 EST 2009

Hi Arabidopsis researchers,

I am looking for a binary Gateway-compatible destination vector with
these characteristics:

1. Creates C-terminal GFP fusions, driven by the 35S (or 2x35S)
promoter, such as the pMDC 83, 84, 85 set developed by Mark Curtis and
Ueli Grossniklaus: http://www.plantphysiol.org/cgi/content/full/133/2/462/

2. Confers Kanamycin resistance in the plant

3. Confers something OTHER than Kanamycin resistance in bacteria (as
we are using Invitrogen's pENTR Gateway entry vectors).

Thus far, my searches of published vectors has proven unsuccessful.
Is anyone aware of such a vector, and if so, how can I get it?

Thank you!

- Raka

Raka M. Mitra, PhD
Assistant Professor, Biology