[Arabidopsis] source for Fast Neutron M2 seeds

David Bird via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dbird from mtroyal.ca)
Mon Jun 1 12:51:33 EST 2009

Hello Arab community,

I am looking for a source of Fast neutron M2 seeds to do genetic screening
by PCR.  I have ordered from Lehle seeds in the US, but they seem to be
having some (significant) delays in delivering.  Does anyone know of
another source for FN seeds?

Thanks very much,

David Bird
Chemical and Biological Sciences
Mount Royal College
4825 Mount Royal Gate S.W.
Calgary, AB  T3E 6K6
Ph:  403- 440-8750
Fx:  403-440-6095

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.