[Arabidopsis] Book Wanted - John Bowen 1994 Arabidopsis An Atlas of Morphology and Development

lehle from lehleseeds.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lehle from lehleseeds.com)
Fri Jun 5 13:41:46 EST 2009

Dear Arabidopsis Community,

A university librarian (USA) contacted me recently looking for a copy
of John Bowman (ed) 1994 Arabidopsis An Atlas of Morphology and
Development. Springer-Verlag New York 450 pp. The library had a copy,
but it was checked out and not returned.  Now they would like to
replace it, but cannot find a commercial copy for sale at an
attractive price.  If you have a personal copy you are willing to
donate or sell to this library, let me know and I will pass your
interest along to them.  Similarly, if you know of a commerical book
dealer who is selling a copy, I will pass this information along to
them as well.  Thanks in advance.

Fred Lehle