[Arabidopsis] How to identify a specific metabolic pathway from a list of genes.

KKB via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kikubh from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 16 01:04:14 EST 2009

Hi,
I have a list of Arabidopsis genes identified from microarray studies. I
want to find out if these genes are part of any specific metabolic
pathways. I have been exploring AraCyc of TAIR, but I am not able find a
platform where I can input any genes that will tell me the related
pathway. I will really appreciate if you have a suggestion on how to
find if any of these genes are involved in or are regulating any
specific metabolic pathways.

Thanks,
Kumar