[Arabidopsis] measuring flowering time?

Dave Horvath via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by HorvathDP from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 23 11:15:50 EST 2009

Hi, I am in the novel position of having to look for altered flowering
time in a transgenic arabidopsis carrying a gene from leafy spurge.
There seems to be multiple ways this has been done in the literature,
and I am wondering if any particular method has been more accepted
than others. Any advice on the best way to do this, as well as any
possible things I should be careful of would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Dave Horvath
USDA/ARS
Fargo ND