[Arabidopsis] promoter analysis softwares.

Ramu gowda via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ramu.tiger123 from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 12 04:43:53 EST 2009

hi
i would like to analyse the some of the promoters so could any one tell me
which is the software is more easy and can be downloadble through net.

i'm perticularly wonted to anlyse the differences between the tissue
specific promoters, and the constituive promoters. more over i'm
perticularly intersted to identify the organism specific promoter instead of
the constitutive 35sCaMv promoter. so in this connection i would like to
analyse some unknown sequences where we have tryed to make full length
genes. so whether the same sequence may act as promoter for it if so by
adding some extra specific  trascription  activating motiffs  to the same
sequence can be retianed to  over express any genes of target.  if any one
is working on this kind of activity please let me know so that we can share
our research and understanding of the science.

truly

ramu

--
Ramu.S.V