[Arabidopsis] Transform with JAtY

Jose Alonso via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jmalonso from ncsu.edu)
Fri Mar 20 12:07:20 EST 2009

The solution is to use glucose instead of sucrose in the
transformation media. You can see a more detailed protocol in our
webpage http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jmalonso/Alonso_Lab/Protocols.html

I hope this helps.

Jose

Jose Alonso