[Arabidopsis] Library Amplification Protocol

Holt, Ben F. III via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by benholt from ou.edu)
Fri Mar 27 14:25:34 EST 2009

Hi all,

My group has several libraries that we would like to amplify in the least biased manner possible. To do this, we would like to use the semi-solid agar method, but we have had some trouble finding a suitable protocol. If anyone has written up a nice lab protocol that you know works well, we would greatly appreciate receiving a copy - any advice you would like to pass on to us is also appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Ben

========
Ben Holt