[Arabidopsis] plant cDNA expression library to express in yeast

Liat Avrahami via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by liat.avrahami from mail.huji.ac.il)
Thu May 28 16:43:51 EST 2009

Hello,

My name is Liat Avrahami. I am a PhD student under the supervision of Profs.
S. Braun and D. Engelberg at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. I'm looking
for a plant cDNA expression library in a yeast vector (not a 2-hybrid) to
use for rescue of different yeast strain ( S.cerevisiae). Do you know how
can I found one?

Thanks in advance,

All the best,

Liat.

Liat Avrahami.

Department of Biological Chemistry

Institute of Life Sciences

The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Jerusalem 91904, Israel

Phone: ++972 2 6586525

Fax: ++972 2 658 6448

E-mail: liat.avrahami from mail.huji.ac.il