[Arabidopsis] Growing Arabidopsis in vermiculite

jay shah via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ecolik12 from gmail.com)
Fri Nov 13 18:03:07 EST 2009

Hello all,

I would like to grow Arabidopsis in a way that i should not have any micro
organisms in the substrate in which i am growing them.

Can i use vermiculite instead of soil?

is there any other means in which i can grow the plants so that i have no
microbial contamination in the growing environment, specially roots? I would
like to measure certain compounds, which in presence or micro organisms can
create an error in the analysis.

Regards,

--
Jay Shah.

TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST,       TOUGH PEOPLE DO