[Arabidopsis] Re: Vector NTI Replacement

Allan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by allan.debono from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 26 01:07:53 EST 2009

On Nov 24, 9:19 am, "Holt, Ben F. III" <benh... from ou.edu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am curious to hear what others are using for managing and manipulating their DNA sequences on the computer. We have used VectorNTI for years, but now that they have switched to the annual fee, we would like to consider alternatives.
>
> Thoughts?
> Ben
>
> ========
> Ben Holt
> Assistant Professor
> University of Oklahoma
> Department of Botany and Microbiology
> GLCH Rm 219
> 770 Van Vleet Oval
> Norman, OK  73019
> Phone (405)325-9018
> FAX   (405)325-7619http://www.ou.edu/cas/botany-micro/faculty/holt.html

Hi Ben,

ApE is a favorite of mine.  I find it handy for designing constructs
and handling sequencing data.

http://www.biology.utah.edu/jorgensen/wayned/ape/

**I am not affiliated with the author in any way**

-Allan