[Arabidopsis] Specific centromeric genomic coordinates for Arabidopsis Thaliana

Noll, Aaron via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by acn from stowers.org)
Wed Oct 14 09:49:36 EST 2009

Hello,

I haven't been able to find a source for the specific coordinates of the centromeric regions for Arabidopsis Thaliana.  I have found the regions CEN1,CEN2,CEN3 PT.2OF3, CEN3 PT.30F3, CEN3 PT.10F3, CEN4 and CEN5.  I am not certain if these are the true centromere regions for the five chromosomes however.  Could anyone advise or point me in the right direction?

I am a newbie to the Arabidopsis community so I apologize if this is an absurd question.

Thanks,

Aaron Noll
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
Programmer Analyst III