[Arabidopsis] APBC2010 Call for Posters - Tue 20 Oct 2009

PHOEBE CHEN via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by phoebe from deakin.edu.au)
Thu Oct 15 18:35:40 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this
call for posters. Please distribute it to your colleagues.

Organizing Committee of APBC2010

The Eighth Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC2010)

18-21 Jan, 2010, Bangalore, India

Please consider to submit a poster in the conference.
The deadline for Posters submission is 20 Oct, 2009

The details of the call for posters can be found here:

We are looking forward to meeting you in Bangalore.

Organizing Committee of APBC2010

Conference chairs

Laxmi Parida, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA

Ramanathan Sowdhamini, National Centre for Biological Sciences, India

Program committee chairs

Gene Myers, HHMI, Janelia Farm, USA

Laxmi Parida, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA