[Arabidopsis] Plant culture vessels for arabidopsis

Abdul Aziz via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by libra from qatar.net.qa)
Thu Oct 22 08:12:57 EST 2009

I am looking for Plant cell culture vessels with specific dimensions to grow
Arabidopsis plants. They were available with SIGMA as Phytacon Vessel with
lid (product number P5557), clear polypropylene, Autoclavable with
dimensions
as Rim approx. 116 mm diam. (approx. 4-1/2 in.)
Base 86 mm diam. (3-3/8
Size: H 140 mm.
However, Sigma has discontinued this particular product. Please suggest me
an equally good product (which stands repeated autoclaving) from
other companies
in US.

Thank you.

Surekha

Dear Surekha

I refer back to your  above stated requirements.Please advise if you got the
products are not.If still interested..I can provide you further details.

Abdul Aziz M.Yousuf