[Arabidopsis] 23rd International Conference on Arabidopsis Research (ICAR 2012)

Irene Lavagi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by I.Lavagi from warwick.ac.uk)
Sun Apr 11 12:43:15 EST 2010

Dear Arabidopsis Researchers,

I am writing to let you know that the 23rd International Conference on
Arabidopsis Research will be held at the Hofburg Palace in Vienna, Austria
on 3-7 July 2012. The local organising committee is: Magnus Nordborg,
Marie-Theres Hauser and Wolfram Weckwerth. As soon as the conference website
is available, a link will be sent to this mailing list.

Best wishes,

Maria Siomos

Dr. Maria Siomos
Head of Science Support Unit
maria.siomos from gmi.oeaw.ac.at

Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology
GMI GmbH
Dr. Bohr-Gasse 3
Vienna 1030
Austria