[Arabidopsis] Aequorin transformed Arabidopsis plants

Degli Agosti Robert via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Robert.DegliAgosti from unige.ch)
Tue Apr 20 02:01:57 EST 2010

Dear All,

We are currently working on Action potentials (APs) in plants, and
particularly Arabidopsis. As it appears that Ca++ is likely involved in
the first steps of APs, we are (desperatly) searching a source for
Arabidopsis transformed with constitutive aequorin expression plants. We
are unable to find a source / provider of these plants.
Could anybody help us to find some of these  seeds?

Many thanks to everybody!

Dr. R Degli Agosti
University of Geneva