[Arabidopsis] Re: Protein localization

VP via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by temnik from rambler.ru)
Tue Apr 20 12:24:10 EST 2010

Have you tried to transiently express your fusion constructs in
N.benthamiana first? Check them after 1, 2, 3 and 4 days post
inoculation to see if you can detect any fluorescence. Also do Western
with the antiGFP antibodies to check if you hybrid protein
accummulates at all.