[Arabidopsis] mystery disease of Arabidopsis

qiudy via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by qiudy from caf.ac.cn)
Fri Apr 23 02:43:55 EST 2010

Mike,

This phenomenon  is  quite interesting. I have found a similar one in my green house poplar.  If anybody knows what is causing of these symptoms. Is this a useful colour mutant of poplar? Any suggestions to study this plant? Any scentist who is interested in studying this mutant with my lab is warm welcome.Ican send those pics to your e-mail address.

Sincerely,

Deyou
Deyou Qiu,Ph.D,Professor
Director, Department of Molecular Biology
The Research Institute of Forestry
Chinese Academy of Forestry
Beijing,100091
CHINA