[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral positions in epigenetic control of development

Lars Hennig via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lhennig from ethz.ch)
Tue Aug 17 07:19:50 EST 2010

Two positions for postdoctoral researchers are available in the group of
Dr. Lars Hennig. We will move to the Swedish University for Agriculture
Sciences, Uppsala (Sweden) in October 2010, and we are looking for
highly motivated individuals to join a young and dynamic group. The
successful applicants will work in a research team studying genetic and
molecular aspects of epigenetic control of development in Arabidopsis
with a focus on flowering time pathways.

The positions are open to enthusiastic individuals with a strong record
of scientific productivity. Applicants should have a solid background in
molecular biology and genetics or biochemistry; skills and interest in
bioinformatics are desired but not essential. Candidates with a strong
interest in epigenetics are especially encouraged to apply.

Applications, including CV, a description of research experience and
interests as well as contact information of two-three referees should be
submitted by e-mail to Dr. Lars Hennig (*lhennig from ethz.ch*). The position
is available from October 2010.

PD Dr. Lars Hennig
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich
Department of Biology
Universitätstr. 2, LFW E47
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland
tel.    		+41 (0)44 632 2244