[Arabidopsis] how to identify the key target(s) of a TF?

smith Chiang via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chiangscn from gmail.com)
Thu Aug 19 23:51:13 EST 2010

Hi dear colleagues,

I identified a T-DNA mutant of my gene of interest (a transcription
factor) is very sensitive to low nutrient treatment (compared to WT) and
therefore, want to find out the targets of this TF, i.e., what target genes
are influeced (and lead to blockage in nutrient absorption and/or
translocation) in the knock-out mutant of this TF?

besides microarray, Y2H library screening, what are the suitable methods to
identify its target?

thanks for your reply.