[Arabidopsis] Introduction to microarray data analysis - distance learning course

Heather Vincent via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Heather.Vincent from manchester.ac.uk)
Fri Dec 24 06:07:44 EST 2010

Some members of this group might be interested in the above course,
which will begin again in March 2011.  It is one of a series of distance
courses offered by the University of Manchester, UK.

The information page for the microarray course is here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/BIOL61010.html

There are examples of publications from our students here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/research/index.html

There are links to all of our distance courses here :
http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/modules/index.html

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact the office for Advanced Professional Education (ape from cs.man.ac.uk).