[Arabidopsis] Got Koornneef et al., 1980?

Folta, Kevin M. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kfolta from ufl.edu)
Mon Feb 8 12:20:08 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I can't seem to locate my copy of  Genetic control of light-inhibited hypocotyl elongation in Arabidopsis thaliana (L.)
Koornneef, M.; Rolff, E.; Spruit, C.J.P. originally published in Zeitschrift fur Pflanzenphysiologie 100 (1980) 147-160

Does anyone out there have a PDF that they could send to me?

I want to include this in a journal club's background information and have had a hard time finding a replacement copy.  I'd really appreciate it.

Kevin

Kevin M. Folta
Associate Professor
Horticultural Sciences Department and the
Graduate Program in Plant Molecular
and Cellular Biology
1301 Fifield Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611