[Arabidopsis] North American Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation Conference, Columbia, MO, June 13-18, 2010

Stacey, Gary via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by staceyg from missouri.edu)
Wed Feb 10 11:26:41 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Please help us spread the news about the North American Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation Meeting, which will be held in Columbia, MO, June 13-18, 2010. Full details at (website: http://muconf.missouri.edu/nasnfc/).

We anticipate funds to support the participation of students and postdoctoral associates in the meeting. These are not yet certain but we are hopeful. Hence, if you have someone who would like to apply for these funds, have them contact me. It will require the submission of a poster abstract and a statement of need.

Thanks.

Gary

Gary Stacey, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Sustainable Energy
Assoc. Director, National Center for Soybean Biotechnology
Divisions of Plant Sciences and Biochemistry
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
271E Christopher S. Bond Life Sciences Center
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO  65211
Office phone: 573-884-4752
Lab Phone: 573-884-4799
FAX: 573-884-9676
email: staceyg from missouri.edu<mailto:staceyg from missouri.edu>
NEW LAB WEBSITE: http://www.staceylab.missouri.edu/
MU CSE site: http://www.energy.missouri.edu/
NCSB site: http://www.soybiotechcenter.org<http://www.soybiotechcenter.org/>
NSF Project site: http://www.soybeangenome.org<http://www.soybeangenome.org/>