[Arabidopsis] Enquiry about fold change calculation

Bjoern Usadel via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by usadel from mpimp-golm.mpg.de)
Tue Feb 16 06:40:00 EST 2010

Dear Samjay,

you might want to try out our set of tools.
This includes:
ROBIN: Quality control for microarrays and identification of
differentially expressed genes

MapMan & PageMan Visualization of differentially expressed genes and
analysis of functional categories.

You can find these tools here:
mapman.gabipd.org

Best Wishes,
Björn

chunnu wrote:
> Hi there,
> i am a newbie in micro array analysis field. i have log transformed
> normalized data. For two sample e.g. normal vs treated. Now I wanna
> check that what number of gene are up- or down regulated in this set.
> Would anyone like to tell me the best way to do that.
> regards
> samjay

Björn Usadel, PhD
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
AG Integrative Carbon Biology
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Potsdam-Golm
Tel.: +49 331 5678153