[Arabidopsis] Enquiry about fold change calculation

Bjoern Usadel via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by usadel from mpimp-golm.mpg.de)
Tue Feb 16 06:40:00 EST 2010

Dear Samjay,

you might want to try out our set of tools.
This includes:
ROBIN: Quality control for microarrays and identification of
differentially expressed genes

MapMan & PageMan Visualization of differentially expressed genes and
analysis of functional categories.

You can find these tools here:

Best Wishes,