[Arabidopsis] looking for yeast 2 hybrid screening service

Lin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by afterlin from gmail.com)
Fri Feb 19 07:24:38 EST 2010

Dear friends,

I am looking for Arabidopsis yeast 2 hybrid screening service,  it's
said that there are several companies good at Arabidopsis screening
service, however, I found nothing when I googled. Do you have any
information or experiences for such service? And surely  it will be
highly appreciated if you would like to provide or sale a good
Arabidopsis root Y2H library to me.

Thank you so much and have nice experiments.

Lin