[Arabidopsis] Faculty Position - Department of Plant Sciences - Tel Aviv University, Israel

Tal Sherman via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by me.talsherman from gmail.com)
Sun Jan 10 06:39:26 EST 2010

*Faculty Position =96 Plant Sciences*

The Department of Plant Sciences at The Tel Aviv University (ISRAEL) invite=
applications for a tenure-track position, starting October 1st 2011, in the
general area of plant biology. We are interested in applicants who apply
modern approaches to investigate fundamental problems in plant genetics,
physiology, biochemistry, cell and developmental biology, or ecology.
Applicants
employing bioinformatics or systems biology approaches are also encouraged
to apply. We will consider applications at the tenure-track level. In
outstanding cases, an appointment of senior faculty will be considered. We
seek an outstanding investigator who will build an active research program
and who will teach effectively (in Hebrew) at the undergraduate and graduat=
levels.

Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, list of publications,
statement of research plans, and teaching interests to Prof. Hillel Fromm
(e-mail: Hillelf from post.tau.ac.il, or to the postal address below).  Successf=
ul
candidates will be asked to arrange three  letters of recommendation to be
sent to:

*Prof. Hillel Fromm, Chair
Department of Plant Sciences*

*Britannia Bldg. 04*

*Tel** Aviv University**
Tel Aviv 69978*

*Israel***

* *

*or by email to: Hillelf from post.tau.ac.il*

Home page: *http://www.tau.ac.il/lifesci/departments/plant_s/*

* *
--=20
Tal Sherman