[Arabidopsis] Faint Fluorescence in protein fusion?

Guan Yue-Feng via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by guanyf from gmail.com)
Mon Jan 11 17:01:50 EST 2010

Dear all,

I recently sufferred from a problem in protein-FP fusion.
I made both N-terminus and C-terminus fusion with my protein
and YFP driven by 35S, and transformed the vectors into Arabidopsis.
Sequencing results showed that the chimeric structures are correct.
However, I couldn't detect any fluorescence in transgenic plants.
In my opinion, even though the protein is not stable and degraded,
the YFP should remains in the cell.
Does anybody have any ideas about this problem?

Thanks very much.

Yuefeng