[Arabidopsis] A query reagrding available phenotype data of SALK lines

malay das via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by malaydas76 from hotmail.com)
Wed Jan 13 04:33:19 EST 2010

Dear all,

              I wanted to ask one question to the community and if anybody has any suggestion/s or have already been through similar problem.

I have a list of genes and I need to know what are the insertion mutant lines available for these genes and more importantly for how many of them phenotype is known/reported for the insertion/mutation. Is there any such tool in your knowledge that can allow me to get such information as a batch query! SALK-T-DNA express web can provide the list of available mutants, but does not provide information about the known phenotypes. While, TAIR can return such information only as a single query, but not as a batch. I would appreciate if you have any comments or suggestions on this. Best regards. Yours sincerely,

Malay Das