[Arabidopsis] Early Bird Deadline for GARNet Meeting Extended!!!

Lavagi, Irene via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by I.Lavagi from warwick.ac.uk)
Fri Jul 2 06:54:09 EST 2010

Dear All

The early bird deadline to register for the GARNet meeting has been extended
until the 9th July
Early bird rates: £75 for Students, £120 for Post-Docs and £150 for
Academics
Register here: http://www.garnetmeeting.org

The 2010 GARNet meeting is entitled ŒCells and Systems¹ and will be held in
Durham, 6-7th September 2010.

The meeting will consist of 5 plenary sessions: Integrative Biology, Cell
Biology, Signalling Networks, Phenotyping and Tools and Technologies.

We have a great line up of speakers including
Liam Dolan (University of Oxford), Jose Feijo (Gulbenkian Institute Lisbon),
Karen Halliday (University of Edinburgh), Nicholas Harberd (University of
Oxford), Chris Hawes (Oxford Brookes), Martin Huselkamp (University of
Cologne), Jim Murray (University of Cardiff), Francois Tardieu (INRA
Montpellier), Ulrich Schurr (Forschungszentrum Jülich) and Marc Vidal
(Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston)
You can view the full programme here
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/whri/newsandevents/garnet/garnet_2010_prog
rammev4.pdf

There are also plenty of opportunities for you or members of your lab to
share your latest research discoveries with the UK community either via a
poster or a short talk. Just submit your abstract via the online
registration form.

With all this on offer don¹t miss your opportunity to attend the 2010 GARNet
Meeting, register now at http://www.garnetmeeting.org to avoid
disappointment!

We look forward to seeing you in Durham this September.

Ruth Bastow
GARNet Coordinator

Irene Lavagi
MASC Coordinator/GARNet Liaison Officer