[Arabidopsis] Is it possible to transform empty Gateway vectors into Arabidopsis?

Guan Yue-Feng via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by guanyf from gmail.com)
Sat Jul 24 08:14:39 EST 2010

Hi All,
I am doing protein fusion with GFP in Gateway vectors to study the subcellular localization.  For control, can I transform the empty vectors into Arabidopsis without modification?
If it is not, is there a simple way to remove the ccdB cassette?
I tried transformation of Agro with the vectors, and appreared to get positive colonies.
Guan Yue-Feng