[Arabidopsis] Reg COPB April 2010 issue

Varshney, Rajeev (ICRISAT & GCP) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by r.k.varshney from CGIAR.ORG)
Sun May 2 03:07:38 EST 2010

Dear All

Greetings from ICRISAT!

I am pleased to send you the link
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/issue/6252-2010-999869997-1923690) of
April 2010 issue (Genome Studies & Molecular Genetics; and Plant
Biotechnology) of Curr Opin Plant Biology. This issue has been co-edited by
Professor Doug Cook (UC-Davis, USA) and me. Several of you helped us in this
effort by either contributing to writing or reviewing the articles and we
are thankful for the same.

I am sending you some front pages alongwith the overview article of this
issue for your kind information. Please let me know in case you are
interested to receive the PDF of any article of this issue.

We would like to avail this opportunity to THANK YOU for all your continued
co-operation and support.

Thanking you once again.

Kind regards

Rajeev

For Doug Cook & Rajeev Varshney
Guest Editors, COPB 2010 April issue

Rajeev K. Varshney, Ph.D., FNAAS
Principal Scientist (Applied Genomics) - ICRISAT (www.icrisat.org);
Adjunct Professor (Plant Biology)- The University of Western Australia; and
Leader, Sub Programme 2: Genomics towards Gene Discovery
Generation Challenge Programme (GCP, www.generationcp.org)

Mailing Address:
Centre of Excellence in Genomics (CEG), Building # 300
International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT)
Patancheru - 502 324, Greater Hyderabad, INDIA

Tel: 0091 40 30713305; Fax: 0091 40 3071 3074/ 3075