[Arabidopsis] Meeting announcement

Plant Calcium Signaling 2010 via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by pcs2010 from uni-muenster.de)
Tue May 4 09:51:40 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee it is my pleasure to invite you to
the international conference on “Plant Calcium Signaling 2010” in
Münster, Germany, August 31st to September 4th 2010.

Since the very first announcement we have been busy in organizing the
program and the meeting venue.

The meeting web site is now open for registration and the preliminary
program has been posted.

Please note the following important dates:

Early Registration Deadline: May 28th 2010
Registration Deadline: June 26th 2010

Please note that for each planned session additional oral presentations
will be selected from the abstracts submitted until the early
registration deadline.

Please also note that due to space limitations the maximum number of
attendees needs to be restricted to 150 persons. Therefore, early
registration is strongly advised.

You will find additional information and regular updates regarding the
meeting program on the meeting website:

http://www.pcs2010.de

On behalf of all organizers, I am looking forward to seeing you in Münster,

Joerg Kudla

--
Plant Calcium Signaling 2010
The Organizing Committee