[Arabidopsis] Aequorin Arabidopsis

Degli Agosti Robert via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Robert.DegliAgosti from unige.ch)
Tue May 4 02:28:08 EST 2010

Dear Sir,

We are currently working on Action Potentials (AP) in Arabidopsis. We do
have good reasons to hypothetize that Ca2+ is involved in the very early
triggering of these APs. Of great interest to us would be to perfom
simultaneous potential extracellular recordings and Ca2+ imaging. The
best results (APs excitation >90%) are with the Col ecotype, do you know
whether (and where and conditions etc...) it could be possible to obtain
A. thaliana  with constitutive aequorin transformed plants on Col
backround? This might help us decisively.
Many thanks in advance.

Dr. R degli Agosti
Plant Physiomatics
Univeristy of Geneva