[Arabidopsis] Root specific promoter for Arabidopsis

Enrico Scarpella via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca)
Mon Nov 15 12:31:19 EST 2010

Hi George,

The Scheres lab uses the promoter of RHC1 (Casamitjana-Martinez et al.,
2003, Curr Biol 13:1435–1441) for that purpose (e.g., Wildwater et al,
2005, Cell 123:1337-1349).

All the best.
Enrico

George Davis wrote:
> Greetings,
> Does anyone have, and would be willing to share, a plasmid containing containing a root-specific promoter? If not does anyone have any suggestions on how to get one? I am just beginning to use Arabidopsis and am not familiar with all of the resources available.
> Thanks in advance,
> George

Enrico Scarpella
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Alberta
CW-405 Biological Sciences Building
Edmonton AB
Canada T6G 2E9
Email: enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca <mailto:enrico.scarpella from ualberta.ca>
Tel: +1-780-4922869
Fax: +1-780-4929234