[Arabidopsis] Petri Dish Racks

Tobias Baskin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by baskin from bio.umass.edu)
Wed Nov 17 08:19:57 EST 2010

Hi,
	We made our own by hand, lots of little strips of plexi
glass. Its a pain. Its a bit easier to make them from wood, but still
tedious. I have since learned that some baking cooling racks have
spacings that are just right. You will have an amusing trip to the
local supermarket or home-stuff store with your petri dish to find a
product with optimal spacing. I have also seen plates placed all
together in small boxes. This doesn't give space between each plate
but if the boxes have shallow sides (like pipette tip boxes) it can
be ok. Hope this helps.
			Tobias Baskin

--
      /  \   /          / \    /   \ \        Tobias I. Baskin