[Arabidopsis] Petri Dish Racks

Rosemary White via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rosemary.white from csiro.au)
Wed Nov 17 16:06:01 EST 2010

And if you only need to hold a few plates vertically, another option is an
old-fashioned toast rack.  We source these from our local two dollar shop
(which is actually $USD2 now!)  You need to rummage around, petri dishes in
hand, to find one with the right spacing - for thick toast.
cheers,
Roseamry White