[Arabidopsis] Potting soil

vnunes from igc.gulbenkian.pt via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by vnunes from igc.gulbenkian.pt)
Mon Nov 22 14:02:44 EST 2010

Hello,

We have been experiencing some fungal growth on potting soil surface
aproximately 5 weeks after autoclaving. It doesn't seem to affect the
plant development, however I would like to try another good potting
soil for Arabidopsis, with european distribution, and not so propense
to fungal growth. Could you please advice me on that?

We also mix the soil with vermiculite (3:1 proportion). Do you think
that perlite or other material could work better?

Thank you,
Vera Nunes