[Arabidopsis] Where can I buy Arabidopsis potting soil in Canada?

Tyler J Donner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by tdonner from ualberta.ca)
Mon Nov 29 10:30:43 EST 2010

Hi Kop,

We are currently using "Sunshine Mix #1" which we purchase from Apache
Seeds in Edmonton, Alberta.

Prior to that, we had been using "PRO-MIX BX with MycorisePRO" which we
ordered from Westgro Horticultural Supplies in Calgary, Alberta. I
believe that they are with a company called Evergro that has offices in
British Columbia as well. Their website is www.growercentral.com

Hope that helps,

-Tyler J. Donner