[Arabidopsis] phosphate signaling symposium at the XVIII International Botanical Congress in Melbourne, July 2011

Ricarda Jost via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ricarda.jost from uwa.edu.au)
Wed Oct 6 02:42:56 EST 2010

I would like to draw your attention to one of the symposia at the IBC2011
entitled 'Regulation of phosphate acquisition and phosphorus homeostasis in
plants'. As the organizer of this symposium I am still looking for
contributors. The deadline for abstract submissions for the XVIII
International Botanical Congress in Melbourne, Australia, held on the 23-31
of July 2011, closes on October 31st 2010.

Please go to the IBC2011 website ( http://www.ibc2011.com/ ) for details.

Dr. Ricarda Jost

School of Plant Biology (M084)

University of Western Australia