[Arabidopsis] help with estimating intracellular metabolite composition

Barb Moffatt via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by moffatt from sciborg.uwaterloo.ca)
Sun Oct 17 21:01:55 EST 2010

Hello
I would appreciate the community's help in compiling our best estimate
of "average" intracellular metabolite concentrations (e.g. pH, Na, K,
Mg, P,  etc) in hopes these can be used to develop realistic in vitro
assay conditions for an RNA-ligand binding assay. I will re-post the
summary for the benefit of all.

Many thanks
Barb Moffatt
Dept of Biology