[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis 70-mer microarrays

David Galbraith via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by galbraith from arizona.edu)
Wed Oct 20 11:38:01 EST 2010

Many of you have used microarrays printed in the Galbraith lab from
the Operon Arabidopsis AROS 70-mer oligonucleotide sets.

We are pleased that these arrays have been useful to the community,
based not least on the numbers of publications reporting their
data.  However, we are coming to the end of the oligonucleotide pool
used for printing these arrays, and we calculate we now have enough
to produce only a further 1,100 arrays.

Therefore, if you are planning to purchase arrays to complete
existing studies, or to initiate new studies, please let me know as
soon as possible, so that I can ship or reserve arrays for you.  All
orders will be dealt with on a first-come, first-serve basis.  Our QC
procedures indicate the microarrays can be stored for at least two
years, under appropriate conditions, without loss of fidelity.

Thanks for your support, and best wishes.

David Galbraith

David W. Galbraith
Professor of Plant Sciences
& Professor, Bio5 Institute