[Arabidopsis] Info: Criteria to Select Calibrator for Relative Quantification Analysis for Normalisation- Roche480 Lightcycler

Maha via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by maha.vasantha from gmail.com)
Mon Oct 25 02:32:23 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am working on Arabidopis, I am doing relative quantification for four
plants (2 tolerant  and 2 susceptible to plant virus), in Light cycler;
Roche 480.

I would like to know which of this plant should I consider to be a
calibrator for relative quantification analysis for normalisation. Please
shed some light on this issue. Thanks in Advance.