[Arabidopsis] Info: Criteria to Select Calibrator for Relative Quantification Analysis for Normalisation- Roche480 Lightcycler

Yuqing Xiong via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by yqxiong from ufl.edu)
Mon Oct 25 13:13:45 EST 2010

Hi, there

The below paper may be helpful

Czechowski T, Stitt M, Altmann T, Udvardi MK, Scheible WR (2005) =
Genome-wide identification and testing of superior reference genes for =
transcript normalization in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol 139: 5=9617

Yuqing Xiong

Department of Microbiology and Cell Science
University of Florida

On Oct 25, 2010, at 3:32 AM, Maha wrote:

> Dear All,
>=20
> I am working on Arabidopis, I am doing relative quantification for =
four
> plants (2 tolerant  and 2 susceptible to plant virus), in Light =
cycler;
> Roche 480.
>=20
> I would like to know which of this plant should I consider to be a
> calibrator for relative quantification analysis for normalisation. =
Please